As Alumni, you understand the values and characteristics that are most important to be successful at Grant Thornton. If you know anyone in your network that would be a good fit, send us an email here with your referral’s details.
A referral from you can change someone’s life (not just your friend’s). We will donate £100 to our charity partner, Lendwithcare, for every successful referral made on your behalf. We’ll donate an extra £100 if they are a Partner!
Lendwithcare is a revolutionary way to help some of the world’s poorest people work their way out of poverty with dignity. Your money will help fund poor entrepreneurs who are trying to start and run small businesses. Lendwithcare is currently working in ten countries. Learn more at lendwithcare.org
If you know somebody who you think could be right for Grant Thornton, we would love to know about them. Here is how you can help:
Send us an email here with your referral’s details. Try to share as much information as you can so we can find the right job for them. We welcome speculative referrals, however to see what jobs are open, you can visit the alumni jobs page.
We would love to hear from any individuals who are looking to work in Grant Thornton but in particular in the following areas.
Research & Development Tax
Financial Services Transactions
Financial Services Corporate Finance
Public Services Audit
Employee referral scheme – terms and conditions
What is a Referral?
- For the introduction to qualify as a referral, the referrer must have sent the candidate’s details (by following the correct process on our Alumni website) to a specific vacancy. They may also be a speculative referral, but they [the candidate] have to be referred via our Alumni website. Information must include contact details and either a CV or a LinkedIn profile. All referrals submitted after the 1st of November 2018 will be eligible for the bounty.
- The referral must be an original candidate and not already known to the firm. Candidates coming from Member Firms are not permitted.
What happens Next?
- If your referral is offered a permanent role within Grant Thornton, we will donate £100 to Lendwithcare in your name, on their start date.
- If the candidate is hired into a Fixed Term Contract (duration to be 6months+) we will make a donation of £100 to Lendwithcare in your name, on their start date.
Additional Information and Timeframes
- We will notify candidates that their details will be held on our system for 24 months and give them the ‘right to be forgotten’ at any time (in accordance with GDPR).
- Referrals will be classed as referrals for a 6-month period, in line with our existing Agency Terms and Conditions. As full copy of our Agency Terms and Conditions can be requested from our resourcing team.
- If we have not been in touch with a candidate for a period of 6 months then they can be submitted by an external recruitment agency. Please see our process for more information on retaining contact.
- Grant Thornton reserves the right to withdraw or modify this policy without warning.